Sunday, September 20, 2009

my miraculous life

miracles are all around.. =)

1. thanks to my mother who has tried to kill me back there when i was in the womb..
>> i'm living my life,, braver and much more stronger..
2. thanks to my brother and all of his ego and irresponsibility together with all of his love and gentleness..
>> i'm living my life,, more responsible and mature..
3. thanks to my aunts who were and are very happy to always blame my mom for everything she's done wrong..
>> i'm living my life,, knowing that she's not perfect and so are all of you.. but she's still my mother,, the one and only woman who carry me around in her womb and gave birth my life..
4. thanks to my ex-best friend who was wrongly accused me for what i never did..
>> i'm living my life,, wiser and more careful in trusting people.. you gave me the best experience in my life,, painful but best..
5. thanks to some people who are care enough for my education so that they have paid my educational needs..
>> i'm living my life,, trying to do the best in my university so that all of you won't pay me for nothing..
6. thanks to all of my friends who were and are always supporting me in all ways of my life
>> i'm living my life,, smarter and more cheerful for all of you because without you,, i'm nothing.. so,, thank you guys..

for anyone who feels like you're losing the light of your life,, close your eyes and imagine the people that has come and left your journey of life..
look around with your heart,, 'cause eyes are tricky enough to bring you down..

these are my miracles.. what are yours??

No comments: