Sunday, September 20, 2009

my life is a miracle

i used to think that 'my life is such a damn life'..
my life is full with hidden tears and pains..
it's hard to explain,, it's hard to tell..

my life is complicated..
it's full of problems wiith so many dead ends..
dead ends which have never been finished..

but one day,, somehow..
i totally changed my life..
all of the sudden i realized..

through God's words..
i know that my life is a miracle..

so many things happened,, so many feeling i've felt..
things that make me more mature..
things that make me stronger..
things that make me more patient..

i realized that everything's worth in my life..
so many tears i've hide,, so many pains..
proofs that i still have a heart to feel..
and actually eyes to cry..

then i realized that i should thank to God..
for i have got my life back..
i have lived till know..

i have my life,, which once ever tried to be taken..
thanks God..

No comments: