Sunday, September 20, 2009

the lost angel

i'm an angel..
with white coat,, it's shining bright..
kind of light that will see through you..

i need no eyes to see..
i need no skin to touch..
i need only heart,, not more or less..

i am a living creature..
beneath my coat is a bloody flesh..
deep inside is a blackened hole of a heart..

a blade will tear off my skin..
a bullet will rip my heart out..
a dagger will cut off my vein..

i am covered with sunlight by day..
and protected in moonlight by night..
thus,, you cannot see what lies in me..

i am the holder of the spear..
the thrower of the flame..
the commander of the war..

i am the guardian of the soul..
the hope whisperer in despair..
the protector in fear..

i kill and protect..
i curse and heal..
i am dead and alive..

No comments: