Friday, April 23, 2010

the break-up

i need a man,, not a boy or even rats..
you said male rats would wait for the female to brought him food??
why?? because the male rats believe in the female..

well,, boy..
I'M DEFINITELY NOT RATS..

i have suffered enough every now and then..
what i'm looking for is a relieve..
a cure for my pain,, yet you give me another scar..

well,, boy..
I NEED SHELTER..

i have met people from many society..
i know much of them are so right..
but many of them are also evil..

well,, boy..
I NEED GUIDANCE..

i have been through many things in life..
i feel,, i see,, i know,, i believe,, i hate,, i love..
i've been ignored,, i've been betrayed,, i've been hate and love..

well,, boy..
I NEED SOMEONE TO RELY ON..


i didn't hate you,, i just don't love you..
and then all that left is to say sorry..
and then all that left is just me..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, nice one, I like it (:

visit mine??
moochelo.blogspot.com

My.Blog said...

thanks,, why don't you follow my blog? hehe