Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Girl Warriors

i just love being myself. my life's awesome, my friends are awesome, i am as awesome as my life wants me to be.

i love you and i thank you Katarina Siena Koesmajadi for being such a nice bestfriend for all these years. You don't know how much you've helped me all along. it was very nice to met you at my first day and it is still nice to meet you everyday.

i love you and i thank you Angelia Stephanie for being such a great friend every time i need someone to bully. :P Thank you for being so patient. I see your patience and I want to have the same patience maybe more.

i love you and i thank you Agnes Monica for being such a perfect idol for me. I will never stop dreaming and believing, hoping that one day my dream will come true.

i love you and i thank you Stefanie Dyah for being such a fun partner in crime. I never feel racist when I am around you because we're both basically racist. :D

i love you and i thank you Permata Karina, Nur Humaira, Reca Johani for being such lovely housemates after all these years. I thank you for the help, the understanding, the sacrifice, all things we've been through this year. I will never forget you guys. :)

you guys are the most awesome girls in my entire college life!

3 comments:

boneka.bolonz said...

Assseeeeemmm!!! Eh, oe ndak rasis ya! Wahahaha
Oh yea, I love that statement, WE'RE BASICALLY RASIST, and I think u forget one simple thing: We're definitely KW13. -___-

Ps: Tantangan gw masalah jeruk sincia masih eksis loh! =D =D =D

Unknown said...

wohoo i love you too. we spent 2years of life together everyday. it will be my sweet moments whom I'll never forget <33333

My.Blog said...

@fanie: ahahahhahahah udah KW masi brani rasis ya.. :D

@ina: thank you so much.. mari2 kita cari waktu buat photo session.. hehe