Sunday, April 17, 2011

recently, i have found my visual communication task that said:

"I DON'T LIKE WORKING IN GROUP"

this is why i don't like working with people:

1. I don't thrust people enough to let them working on something without my considerations, therefore I have to check on what everyone's doing.

2. I don't like to explain my thoughts to people, that's why I tend to follow other's idea than to explain my idea to them.

3. Even if I have explained what I want, there are still some of them who didn't understand and did it wrong and it's kind of pissed me of.

4. I prefer to take responsibilities of my own mistakes than for other's mistakes.


Well, I guess that's the reasons. Even among the little group I trusted, I still can not count on them in everything. That's why when I want it to be perfect I just have to do it myself. If it turns out it didn't perfect at all, it's all my fault and I blame no one but my inability.

No comments: